Here’s everything you need to know about what to expect during the onboarding of your website and new care plan.
Care Plan Onboarding
Below is a brief look at what we do after you successfully subscribe to one of our website care plans.
- Within a few minutes of signing up, we’ll automatically send a welcome email to your address with information on supplying login credentials, submitting support requests, and updating your subscription.
- Within a few hours of signing up, our team will do a full backup of your core files and database.
- Our client success and engineering teams will automatically queue your website for onboarding.
- For Call and Premium plan members, after our team has completed its initial backups successfully, we can start making changes to your website(s)!
- We’ll connect your website to our uptime monitoring system. This pings your website every 60 seconds to make sure it’s up and running.
- We’ll perform safe updates of all your plugins, themes, and core files.
- For Call and Premium plan members, during your onboarding window, you’ll start to see premium plugins like WP Smush Pro, WP Rocket, and iThemes Security Pro installed on your website.
- For Call and Premium plan members, we’ll put your website(s) through the Google Mobile Checker to make sure it passes the test.
- For Call and Premium plan members, our team will be working hard, especially over the first 1-2 weeks of your care plan, to improve the loading time of your website(s)!
- You’ll receive your first website report the first Monday after you sign up.
- Month after month, our team will be available for all the WordPress help you need.