Thank you for subscribing to Tipsy Support! You’re just a few short steps away from offloading your website management for good!
Before we can get to work onboarding your website, we’ll need to collect some information. Please complete the form to begin the onboarding process.
What Happens Next?
Here’s everything you need to know about what to expect during the onboarding of your website.
- Within a few minutes of signing up, we’ll automatically send an email to your address with information on supplying login credentials, submitting support requests, and updating your subscription.
- Within a few hours of signing up, our team will do a full backup of your core files and database.
- Our client success and engineering teams will automatically queue your website for onboarding.
- For Call and Premium Plan members, after our team has completed its initial backups successfully, we can start making changes to your website!
- We’ll connect your website to our uptime monitoring system. This pings your website every 60 seconds to make sure it’s up and running.
- We’ll perform safe updates of all your plugins, themes, and core files.
- For Call and Premium Plan members, during your onboarding window, you’ll start to see premium plugins like WP Smush Pro, WP Rocket and iThemes Security Pro installed on your website.
- For Call and Premium Plan members, we’ll put your website through the Google Mobile Checker to make sure it passes the test.
- For Call and Premium Plan members, our team will be working hard, especially over the first 1-2 weeks of your care plan, to improve the loading time for your website!
- You’ll receive your first website report the first Monday after you sign up.
- Month after month, our team will be available for all the WordPress help you need.